This creamy queso dip will have you and your guests triple satisfied with three different cheeses, including Lucerne® Pepper Jack and Mozzarella, and just the right amount of spices!
Total cook time
- 2 cups Lucerne® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2-pound sliced white American cheese
- 1/2-pound Lucerne® Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 ounces Lucerne® Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 2 teaspoons Tajin seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Signature SELECT™ Plain Salt
- 1 teaspoon Signature SELECT™ Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 vine ripe tomatoes, small dice
- 8 ounces pickled jalapeños
Heat heavy cream over medium-high heat in a small saucepan, turn down to low and then start adding cheese.
Add the cheese slowly, starting with the white American cheese. As you stir in the cheese, watch the heat to prevent burning and whisk constantly while the cheese melts.
Once all the cheese is melted, stir in the seasonings. You can add red chili flakes or minced chilis depending on how spicy you want it.
Top with cilantro, tomatoes, and more jalapeños.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.