Hot Kale & Artichoke Dip
Shake up your dip repertoire! Our Hot Kale & Artichoke Dip is made with Greek yogurt and light cream cheese so you get the creaminess with fewer calories. Artichokes and kale are yummy and packed with vitamins. Serve with cucumbers and celery, crackers, pita wedges or toasted French bread.
Total cook time
- 1 (15 ounce) marinated artichokes (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh kale
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375º. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Pour into a small baking pan coated in nonstick spray (such as the size of a bread pan). Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.