Egg Roll In A Bowl
Anything but boring, this deconstructed egg roll in a bowl is just what you need to take your breakfast from drab to fab! Made with tons of high-quality O Organics® ingredients, you can start your morning right with this better-for-you breakfast bowl!
Total cook time
- 2 tablespoons O Organics® Olive Oil
- 1-pound O Organics® Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 4 ounces O Organics® White Mushrooms, chopped finely
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 cup O Organics® Shredded Carrots
- 3 tablespoons O Organics® Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 cloves O Organics® Peeled Garlic, grated
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (whites and greens)
Creamy Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil, chopped mushrooms and ground beef. Sauté until beef is browned.
Add coleslaw mix, shredded carrots, and soy sauce or tamari. Sauté until cabbage and carrots are wilted, but not overdone. Stir in garlic, ginger, and green onions. Taste mixture and adjust seasonings (for example, add more grated ginger if you'd like).
Make creamy chili sauce by stirring together all ingredients. Serve Egg Roll in a Bowl with Creamy Chili Sauce on the side or drizzled over.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.