This wings recipe is a must-have for a mouthwatering homegating experience! What really makes these stand out is the Coca-Cola® marinade and using high-quality meat like Signature SELECT™ wings.
2 hour, 30 mins
Total cook time
- 4-pounds Signature Farms® Chicken Wings
- 1 cup Coca-Cola® Original Taste
- 1-ounce Signature SELECT™ Refined Grapeseed Oil
- 4 ounces Signature Farms® Minced Garlic
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Signature SELECT™ Plain Salt
- 1 tablespoon Signature SELECT™ Ground Black Pepper
Marinate the wings by combining the minced garlic with the Coca-Cola®, oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Let them marinate in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
Prepare oven on broiler at 500 degrees or grill on medium-high heat.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a half sheet pan or baking tray.
Roast chicken on the sheet pan, under the broiler, on the higher rack, in the oven, for 15 minutes on each side (turn over once) until cooked through (165 degrees F). If the wings start to darken too fast, put them on a lower rack to continue to cook. If using a grill, cook over medium heat until done.
Toss with your favorite sauce.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.