1. Before you leave, get advice from a Travel Health Professional.
2. Let your body adjust once you arrive.
3. Protect yourself from mosquito-borne illnesses.
4. Never go barefoot...even on the beach.
5. Make sure your water is purified.
6. Consume only well-cooked food.
7. Wash and peel all fruits and veggies.
8. Prefill any prescriptions as they may not be available at your destination.
9. Don't swim in rivers, lakes and streams.
10. Choose means of transportation carefully.
Visit the CDC travel medicine website at http://www.cdc.gov/travel for more information on travel and health.
All immunizations necessary for overseas travel are available at your Tom Thumb Travel Health Pharmacy, such as: Yellow Fever; Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Flu*; Rabies; Japanese Encephalitis; Meningococcal; Measles, Mumps and Rubella; Varicella; Typhoid Fever; and Polio.