- Aromas of cherries, caramel and sweet leather lead to complex layers of black cherry and plum.
- Enhanced by nuances of toasted vanilla, smoke and spice imparted by bourbon barrels.
- The 2018 vintage received 91 points from the Tasting Panel in the March 2020 issue.
- The ideal companion for thick steaks and great conversations.
- Sourced from California’s prestigious North Coast AVA.
Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast California, Vintage 2014
Our Small Batch Cabernet Sauvignon is bourbon barrel-aged for three months then blended for perfection. California crafted. Bourbon barrel-aged for three months. Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petite Sirah. Vintage: 2014. Cases: 1,200. Appellation: North Coast California Crafted. What happens when you fuse legendary California winemaking with the time-honored traditions of Southern Craft Distillers - Batch No. 198. To craft this indulgent wine, premium North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon was Kentucky Bourbon barrel-aged for three months then blended with Merlot and Petite Sirah for balance. Layers of black berry flavors are accented by vanilla and caramel nuances imparted by the barrels. Savor with porterhouse steaks or juicy bison burgers. Alc: 14.8% by vol. Cellared & bottled by Batch 198 Wine Company, St. Helena, Napa County, California.