- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of dark red wine
- Cabernet wine with aromas of blackberry, boysenberry, and bramble, plus notes of vanilla and graham cracker
- California red wine with artfully blended, complex flavors of black currant, minty herbs, blackberry, raspberry, and boysenberry
- Full-bodied Meiomi wine with a plush, velvety mouthfeel and a long finish
- Delicious red wine perfect for enjoying in your favorite wine glasses, with grilled meats, or at a wine and cheese party
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Unifying grapes from California's most notable wine growing regions, our Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards offer the true expression of their respective appellations. Carefully blended to achieve balance, complexity, and richness of flavor. With a soft hand in the cellar and gentle winemaking techniques, the wine evolves into an elegant balance of spice and fruit, weight and restraint. Meiomi (May-OH-mee), meaning coast, truly symbolizes the origin of this Cabernet Sauvignon, which embodies the characters of California's most notable wine growing regions. Expressive aromas of juicy blackberry, boysenberry, and bramble come together with notes of toasty vanilla and graham cracker. A plush, velvety mouthfeel highlights the full flavors, leading to a long finish. The wines are carefully crafted so that these characteristics continue to enhance and build on each other for an evocative and memorable Cabernet Sauvignon. meiomi.com. Alc. 13.7% by vol. 27.4 Vinted & Bottled by Meiomi Wines, Acampo, CA.