Buy it Again
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 750 Ml
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon boasts flavors of blackberry and plum with vanilla and marshmallow. Enjoy its wonderful complexity with your favorite comfort food.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of bourbon barrel-aged cabernet sauvignon red wine
- California wine with comforting aromas of vanilla, oak, and cocoa
- Delicious red wine with ripe fruit flavors of blackberry and plum with hints of vanilla bean and toasted marshmallow
- Balanced, full-bodied, and complex California red wine with a bold, rich finish
- Pair this cabernet wine with braised oxtail and mashed root vegetables, or serve with your favorite comfort food
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi. Bourbon barrel aged. Select lots finished in Bourbon barrels. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft wines for everyday enjoyment. This Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon delivers flavors of black berry and red plum with hints of vanilla bean, toasted marshmallow, and a long finish. Select lots are finished in bourbon barrels and blended with the wine to impart a bold and rich flavor. woodbridgewines.com. Vinted & bottled by Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer WOODBRIDGE WINERY
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.