- Bronze Medal - 2022 TEXSOM International Wine Awards (2019 Vintage)
- Vivino rated the Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 vintage as one of the top 5% of wines in the world
- One 375 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red wine with flavors of blackberry, toasted hazelnut and cinnamon
- Full bodied, red wine with aromas of dark fruits, cinnamon, clove and subtle oak
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
I created my wines as a tribute to my dad, Josh. He's always on my mind. - Joseph Carr. Founder and Son. Our Cabernet Sauvignon was the first the first wine we made. This is the wine that started it all, setting the exacting standards that we hold ourselves to for all of our varietals. Round and juicy, our Cabernet Sauvignon has flavors of blackberry, toasted hazelnut and cinnamon. www.joshcellars.com. 13.5% by vol. 27 Blended and bottled by Joseph Carr, American Canyon, CA.