Buy it Again
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Rye Barrel Aged Red Blend Red Wine - 750 Ml
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Rye Barrel Aged Red Blend Wine is a unique take on a traditional Monterey County wine, featuring layers of rich fruit, gingerbread spice, and subtle smoke.
- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of red blend wine
- Robert Mondavi wine with layered aromas of rich fruit, toasted oak, gingerbread spice, and subtle smoke
- Red table wine with lush, dark fruit flavors of plum, black cherry, and blackberry
- Full-bodied California red wine with a smooth, rich finish
- Delicious red wine perfect for enjoying in your favorite wine glasses or paired with charcuterie at a wine and cheese party
Red Wine, Red Blend, California
Rye barrel-aged. Select lots aged in rye barrels. This red blend marries the craftmanship of California winemaking with the Southern tradition of Rye Whiskey barrel aging. The cool climate of our coastal vineyards imparts the wine with lush, dark fruit flavors of plum, black cherry and blackberry. Select lots are then aged in Rye Whiskey barrels, delivering a twist of rye and gingerbread spice and subtle toasted oak when added to the blend. RobertMondaviPrivateSelection.com. Alc. 14.5% by vol. 29 Vine and bottled by Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Robert Mondavi
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.