- Aromas of berry cobbler lead to jammy blueberry and blackberry flavors cloaked in caramel and smoky spice on the palate.
- Subtle notes of vanilla, brown sugar, smoke and spices meld with the full-bodied flavors of the wine. Beautifully structured with a rich mouthfeel and lingering finish.
- The 2017 vintage received 92 points from the Tasting Panel in the September 2019 issue.
- Enjoy this limited release with barbequed meats, and smoked vegatables.
- Grapes are sourced from Alexander Valley Vineyards. This area of California’s North Coast AVA is known for producing fruit with rich, soulful flavors.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Bourbon Barrels, California, 2016
Age three months in Bourbon Barrels resulting in a rich full bodied expressions of Cabernet Sauvignon. Limited release. Take your love for Cabernet Sauvignon to thrilling unexpected heights with Menage a Trois Bourbon Barrel. This distinctive wine offers a rich, indulgent experience with jammy blueberry and blackberry flavors cloaked in caramel and smoky spice notes. www.menageatroiswines.com. Alc. 14.5% by vol. Vinted and Bottled by Folie A Deux Winery St. Helena and Lodi, CA.