Beringer Bros. Bourbon Barrel Aged California Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine has been aged 60 days in American Oak Bourbon barrels for integrated tannins and toasted vanilla notes, delivered on a dark berry core. Packed with blackberry and dark cherry flavors, this Cabernet wine has a long, succulent finish. 145 years ago, brothers Jacob and Frederick Beringer left Germany to found a winery and distillery in Napa. Reusing their spirit barrels to age wine just seemed like good financial sense, but they quickly discovered it added a whole new level of complexity.
- Lush and structured with all the grace of a classic california cabernet sauvignon wine aged 60 days in american oak bourbon barrels
- Toasted vanilla notes with blackberry and dark cherry flavors for a succulent finish
- Similar wines cost about 3x as much, a great value for the money, according to vivino
- Paired best with chicken wings, or other grilled meats
- 14.5% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle