Buy it Again
SIMI Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 375 Ml
SIMI Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine showcases balanced flavors of esteemed vineyards, including fruit flavors of black plum and cherry with soft spice that give way to a velvety finish.
- Each 375 mL wine bottle contains two and a half glasses of wine, equal to half a standard 750 mL bottle
- Fruity red wine aromas of blackberry and plum
- Each cabernet sauvignon bottle of wine features flavors of black plum and cherry
- The smooth tannins and soft spice of this dark red wine give each sip a supple, velvety finish
- Food-friendly cabernet sauvignon pairs well with savory dishes like Tuscan meatballs
Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, 2017
Est. 1876. Simi Winery was built on the spirit of always striving and constantly evolving. It's what has fueled us forward since 1876. This drive is reflected in our Cabernet Sauvignon and the balanced flavors of the esteemed Sonoma County - red and black fruits, smooth tannins and soft spice that give way to a velvety finish. www.simiwinery.com. Please visit us at www.simiwinery.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Vinted and Bottled by Simi Winery, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Simi Winery
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.