- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of blush wine
- California wine with aromas of watermelon, orange peel, and subtle hints of rose petal
- Dry wine with mouthwatering cranberry, watermelon, and strawberry flavors
- Blush wine offering a lush mouthfeel, bright acidity, and cool minerality on the finish
- California rose wine perfect for pairing with chicken, roasted beet salad, creamy cheeses, or halibut fish tacos
Unifying grapes from California's most notable wine growing regions, our vineyards offer the true expression of their respective appellations. Carefully blended to achieve balance, complexity, and richness of flavor. With a soft hand in the cellar and gentle winemaking techniques, the wine evolves into an elegant balance of spice and fruit, weight and restraint. Meiomi (May-OH-mee), meaning coast, truly symbolizes the origin of this rose, which embodies the characters of California's most notable wine growing regions. Bursting with vibrant, floral aromas and mouthwatering fruit flavors of strawberry, cranberry and watermelon, this off-dry Rose offers a touch of honey and silkiness on the palate, complemented by bright acidity and notes of rose petal and orange peel. meiomi.com. 13.0 % alcohol by volume. 26 Vinted & bottled by Meiomi Wines, Acampo, CA.