Buy it Again
Twix Chocolate Candy Caramel Cookie Bar Fun Size Bag - 10.83 Oz
Cookie Bars, Caramel & Milk Chocolate, Fun Size
What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Perfect for sharing! Try both. Pick a side. Mars real chocolate. www.twix.com. We value or questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at snickers.com.
Serving Size: 1cookie
Servings Per Container: about 19
|Calories||Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||Amount Per serving 35|
|Total Fat||Amount Per serving 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||Amount Per serving 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat||Amount Per serving 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Monounsaturated Fat||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Cholesterol||Amount Per serving 0mg||0%|
|Sodium||Amount Per serving 30mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||Amount Per serving 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||Amount Per serving 0g||0%|
|Sugars||Amount Per serving 8g|
|Protein||Amount Per serving 1g||0%|
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less Than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor.
Warning Contains: Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, and wheat. May contain peanuts.
About the Producer Mars Chocolate