- PREMIUM GROUND COFFEE—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this limited edition 10-ounce bag of Starbucks Fall Blend medium-roasted ground coffee
- FALL BLEND GROUND COFFEE: Smooth and balanced, Starbucks Fall Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee brings warmth to the season by melding fresh spice notes, bright notes of citrus and balancing them all with a delicate hint of toasted nuts
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest-quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- PERFECT FOR FALL RECIPES—With Starbucks seasonals like Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee, Salted Caramel Mocha Flavored Coffee and Fall Blend, you'll be able to craft comforting recipes that fill your cup, delight your taste buds and awe your friends
- LIMITED-TIME EXCLUSIVE—Like the season itself, this limited-edition fall coffee won't be around for long, so be sure to explore all the fall seasonal offerings from Starbucks before they're gone
Coffee, Ground, Medium Roast, Fall Blend
Limited Edition 100% Arabica coffee. Notes of spice & toasted chestnut. The Starbucks Roast: Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles- Starbucks Blonde Roast, Medium and Dark- so finding your favorite is easy. Cozy Up to Fall: Fine coffees from three distinct regions come together to create this full-bodied, warm and deliciously seasonal blend. Beans from Sumatra lend an autumnal touch of fresh spice notes, African beans add bright notes of citrus, and those from Latin America offer balance with a delicate hint of toasted nuts. A hearty cup for the crisp days to come. starbucks.com/athome. how2recycle.info. Visit us at starbucks.com/athome or call 1-800-Starbucks. Starbucks Rewards: Join today: starbucks.com/morestars. Starbucks Flavorlock packaging guarantees the fresh flavor of our coffees. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing.