Menage a Trois Silk Red Wine is a smooth, seductive red blend that caresses you with every sip. Made with a blend of Pinot Noir, velvety soft Malbec and Petite Sirah, this full-bodied bottled wine glides gracefully across your palate like liquid silk. Succulent cherry and ripe raspberry flavors mingle with delicate hints of rose petals and toasty spice. The 2018 vintage received 91 Points from the Jerry Mead New World Wine Competition in 2020. Enjoy this soft, smooth red wine blend red wine with roast chicken, steak and salmon.
- Silk soft red blend brings together Pinot Noir with seamless cherry flavors, Malbec with velvety softness and Petite Sirah with alluring depth.
- Succulent cherry and ripe raspberry flavors mingle with delicate hints of rose petals and toasty spice.
- The 2018 vintage received 91 points at the 2020 Jerry Mead International Wine Competition.
- Enjoy this soft, smooth blend with roast chicken, steak and salmon.
- Our winemakers blended grapes from California’s Central Coast, North Coast and Lodi-Delta appellations.