- Silver Medal - 2022 TEXSOM International Wine Awards (2019 Vintage)
- Vivino rated this Cabernet Sauvignon as one of the top 3% of wines in the world
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Reserve Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red wine with approachable red fruit flavors complemented by notes of coffee and vanilla
- Full bodied, dry red wine with hints of vanilla and toasted oak
Cabernet Sauvignon, Reserve, Paso Robles
Blended and bottled by Joseph Carr. My father's name was Joseph but his best friend called him Josh. Halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Paso Robles is a place becoming famous for its recipe and juicy Cabernet Sauvignon. The long growing season, intense sun and rich soils combine to create the perfect environment for the creation of this expenssive and bold but smooth and approachable wine. The Josh Cellars Pas Robles Cabernet is a limited production offering I made to pair with steaks, stews and good friends in honor of my dad and my hero josh. - Joseph Carr, Founder and son. www.joshcellars.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Blended & bottled by Joseph Carr, Hopland, CA.