- Bronze Medal - 2022 TEXSOM International Wine Awards (2020 Vintage)
- Vivino rated the 2011 vintage of Josh Cellars Legacy Red Blend as one of the top 4% of wines
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Legacy Red Blend
- Red wine with bold flavors of ripe plum, black cherry and toasted cedar
- Medium bodied red wine with notes of dark fruit and crushed black pepper
Wine, Red, Vintage 2012
My father's name was Joseph, but his friends just called him Josh. My dad left me a valuable gift, his core values. It is his legacy and those values that guide the way I try to live my life. Like a lot of sons and daughters, I wish I could go back and say thank you a few more times. I made Josh Cellars Legacy, a red blend from my favorite California grape varieties and vineyards, as a celebration of great dads everywhere. It's big and vibrant but always approachable, kind of like Dad. What better way to honor his legacy, than to share it with you - Joseph Carr, Founder. Alc. 13.9% by vol. www.joshcellars.com. Blended & bottled by Joseph Carr, Healdsburg, CA.