- Beautiful golden straw in color, this Chardonnay is a white wine that has inviting aromas of pear, melon, floral notes, brioche bread and crème brulee, framed by lemon and baking spices
- The palate of this wine has a creamy texture and round smooth lingering finish
- This white wine received 90 points from Wine Enthusiast in 2018
- This wine is an outstanding choice to be served with a cheese, fruit and nut-based charcuterie board, simple pastas with butter, pepper and lemon or a light, flaky white fish
- Complicated Chardonnay grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Central Coast appellation of Monterey County
Chardonnay, Sonoma County, 2013
Raised in the Napa Valley, wine is in our DNA. We created Taken Wine Company with a simple philosophy: to craft great wines to share with our friends. Whether Taken, Complicated or Available we hope you enjoy them. - Carlo Trinchero; Josh Phelps. Takenwine.com. Alc. 13.9% by vol. Cellared and bottled by Taken Wine Company Saint Helena Napa Co., CA 94574.