- 2019 Los Angeles International Wine Competition, 93 pts, Best of Class , Gold Medal
- Wine Enthusiast - 86 points
- One 1.5 L wine bottle of [ yellow tail ] Big Bold Red
- Red wine with bold flavors of raspberry, strawberry and a touch of vanilla
- Easy to drink, well-balanced wine with notes of lush dark fruits and spice
Big Bold Red
Crafted by the Casella Family. In the small Australian town of Tenda, the Casella family has been making wine for generations. It is here that [yellow tail] was created with a simple philosophy - to make great wines for everyone to enjoy. This [yellow tail] Big Bold Red is everything a great wine should be - fruity, rich and easy to drink. Flavors: dark fruits, spice and a touch of vanilla. Enjoy: with pepper steak and good conversation. Dry. www.yellowtailwine.com. 13.5% alc/vol. Imported by Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits, Stamford, CT. Product of Australia.