- One 750 ml bottle of 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- A medium-bodied Cabernet with aromas of dark cherry, black currant and coffee with subtle hints of spice
- Pairs perfectly with Caprese bruschetta, eggplant parmesan, herb-crusted prime rib, grilled steak and hearty stews
- Refined tannins and a touch of oak complement the flavors for an enjoyable finish
- Cabernet Sauvignon with a 13.5% alcohol by volume from Washington State's Columbia Valley
Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine, Washington
Bring a unique red wine to your table with 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon. This approachable Cabernet wine boasts comforting aromas of dark cherry, black currant, and coffee with subtle hints of spice. Refined tannins and a touch of oak complement the flavors for an enjoyable finish. Made in Washington state’s renowned Columbia Valley, this fruit forward red wine is anything but boring. This delicious Cabernet Sauvignon wine pairs beautifully with Caprese bruschetta, eggplant parmesan, herb-crusted prime rib and hearty stews. Add an adventurous flair to drinks with friends or to a quiet dinner when you pour a glass from this 14 Hands bottle of wine. Serve this red wine at room temperature and unleash the bold flavors within. Wine bottles are 750 ml and have a 13.5% ABV. 14 Hands wine is inspired by the unbridled spirit of the wild horses that once freely roamed eastern Washington. Like the untamed horses we honor with our name, our wild and wonderful wines pack a lot of character into each bottle.