- Excellent source of Iron, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate (DFE), Vitamin B12
- Low in fat and a cholesterol free breakfast cereal
- 14 grams of whole grains per serving
- Contains Vitamin D and Zinc
- Has 10 essential vitamins and minerals
Cereal, Honey Roasted
Per 1 Cup Serving: 160 calories; 0 g sat fat (0% DV); 190 mg sodium (8% DV); 9 g total sugars. Whole Grain: 14 g or more per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. Partially produced with genetic engineering. With granola bunches you love! postconsumerbrands.com. Visit us at: postconsumerbrands.com or call weekdays: 1-800-431-POST (7678) please have the package available. This paperboard carton is 100% recyclable. Please follow your municipality's instructions for recycling.