- One 750 mL bottle of Stag's Leap Wine Cellars S.L.V. Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- Full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- Pair Cabernet Sauvignon red wine with spicy red pasta sauces or beef tacos
- Fruit sourced from Stags Leap District in California's Napa Valley
- Wine delivers generous aromas of violet, plum dark fruit, cocoa dust and graphite
Cabernet Sauvignon, Estate Napa Valley
Glen Fiona produced the Walla Walla Valley's first Syrah in . Since that time we have maintained a strict adherence to a natural, low-intervention winemaking style that is informed by the traditional techniques used in the legendary winemaking regions in France. Our Walla Walla Syrah is our signature wine. It is aged for 15 months in French Oak Puncheons and has been co-fermented with small amounts of Viognier in the spirit of Cote-Rotie. Red and black berry fruits abound on the nose and in the palate with a long lingering finish of intense fruit, cocoa and vanilla. 13.4% alc by vol. Produced and bottled by Glen Fiona, Zillah, WA.