- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of cabernet sauvignon red wine
- Aromas of cherry, plum, and vanilla intertwine with delicate hints of anise and caramel
- Vibrant berry and dark chocolate flavors blend with black peppercorn for a complex flavor profile
- Full bodied Napa Valley wine with a smooth, velvety finish and balanced acidity
- The smooth, velvety taste of this cabernet sauvignon wine pairs well with steak, pork or fresh salad
Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
High in the hills of Mount Veeder, vineyards clinging to the rugged, steep slopes produce intense and exceptionally concentrated grapes. At Mount Veeder Winery, we are proud of our reputation for producing outstanding Cabernet Sauvignon and with every vintage, our goal is to fully express the unique characteristics of our mountain-grown fruit. Experience the magic of Mount Veeder as you enjoy our Cabernet Sauvignon's full-bodied fruit flavors of blackberry and cherry, layered with distinctive cocoa, tobacco and cedar notes. Wines with altitude. www.mtveeder.com. Alc. 14.5% by vol. 29 Vinted & Bottled by Mount Veeder Winery, Oakville, CA.