Robert Mondavi Winery The Estates Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine opens with both power and finesse, showcasing intense flavors of blackberry, toasty oak, and dried herbs with a silky finish.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of cabernet sauvignon red wine
- Cabernet sauvignon wine with aromas of sage, nutmeg, and vanilla spices
- Napa Valley cabernet sauvignon with intense, juicy flavors of blackberry, toasty oak, and dried herbs
- Full-bodied Robert Mondavi red wine with a velvety, lingering finish
- California wine that pairs well with grilled steak and mushrooms
Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville, Napa Valley
Alc. 14.5% by vol. 29 Produced and bottled by Robert Mondavi Winery - Oakville, CA USA.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer