Sterling Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a structured and complex Cabernet Sauvignon from both mountain and valley floor vineyards in prime Napa Valley parcels. Packed with dark fruits including black cherry, raspberry, blackberry, ripe plum, notes of spice give this red wine a sophisticated, long finish. This Cabernet wine will cellar well for up to 10 years, or can be enjoyed now with grilled meats, roasts, and other hearty dishes. Sterling Vineyards was founded in 1964 by Oxford graduate and successful businessman Peter Newton.
- Full bodied and decadent cabernet sauvignon red wine combining ripe fruits from napa valley mountain and valley floor vineyards
- Bursting with dark red and black fruit flavors with a hint of oak spice and vanilla, with perfectly balanced acidity and tannins
- 91 points, jamessuckling.com (2015 vintage)
- Pair with grilled t-bone steak, or braised short ribs
- 14.7% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle