Since 1982 Columbia Crest has crafted award-winning wines of exceptional quality and value. We are proud to be a leading winemaker from the unique terroir of Washington state's Columbia River Basin. The Columbia Crest Grand Estates is a bold style Cabernet Sauvignon red wine featuring aromas of dark berries and plums complimented by notes of chocolate and vanilla. Our bold red wine was crafted in Washington State from premier vineyard sites throughout the Columbia Valley, including Yakima Valley, Horse Heaven Hills and Wahluke Slope.
- One 750 ml bottle of Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
- Medium-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon red wine, is full-flavored with great structure and mouthfeel
- Enjoy Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon with beef tenderloin or pasta dishes
- Conveniently packaged bottle of screw top wine perfect for enjoying at any table, home or away
- The 2018 vintage received 92 points from Wine & Spirits, February 2022
Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, Grand Estates
At Columbia Crest, we combine artisan winemaking with the best vineyards in the Columbia Valley to craft world-class wines of outstanding quality and value. Our Cabernet Sauvignon exhibits classic bold flavor along with delicate aromas and fruit complexity. columbiacrest.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Vinted & bottled by Columbia Crest Winery, Paterson, WA, USA.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
COLUMBIA CREST WINERY