- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of dark red wine
- Fruity red wine aromas of blackberry and plum
- Each cabernet sauvignon bottle of wine features flavors of black plum and cherry
- The smooth tannins and soft spice of this dark red wine give each sip a supple, velvety finish
- Food-friendly cabernet sauvignon pairs well with savory dishes like Tuscan meatballs
Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, Sonoma County, Vint. 2013
The esteemed Alexander Valley is home to SIMI Winery and our Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards. Balanced flavors of red and black fruits, smooth tannins and soft spice give way to a velvety finish. Please visit us at www.Simiwinery.com. Vinted and bottled by Simi Winery, Geyserville, CA. Alc. 13.5% by vol.