Buy it Again
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine Bottles - 4-187 Ml
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine presents aromas and flavors of blackberry, dark cherry, toast, and spice. This medium-bodied California red wine pairs well with grilled meats.
- Four pack of 187 mL wine bottles, each with one generous glass of wine, totaling approximately one 750 mL bottle of wine
- California red wine with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar, and toast
- Delicious red wine with flavors of blackberry, dark cherry, and spice
- Medium-bodied and complex red table wine with a toasty caramel finish
- This delicious red wine pairs beautifully with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi. Wine to me is passion. It's family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit. - Robert Mondavi. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Our Cabernet Sauvignon displays aromas and flavors of blackberry and dark cherry, with hints of toast and spice from oak aging. To learn more, visit www.woodbridgewines.com.
Warning Contains: Government Warning: (1) According to the surgeon general, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer WOODBRIDGE WINERY
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.