- Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon sourced from the Napa Valley AVA
- Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis is 14.5% Alcohol by Volume
- Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon is a full-bodied red wine
- Aromas of ripe raspberry, dark cherry and blackberry with hints of spice
- Enjoy a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon with braised short ribs or pasta with wild mushrooms
Cabernet Sauvignon, Artemis, Napa Valley, 2017
Established 1970. Named after the Greek Goddess of the hunt, Artemis is a wine that truly reflects its name. It's the culmination of our hunt for the finest grapes from Napa Valley, which, when blended with estate-grown fruit, combine to create a Cabernet Sauvignon that expresses the regional character of Napa Valley with the signature style of Stag's Leap Wine Cellars. The result is a wine with lush fruit flavors balanced by structure and elegance. www.cask23.com. Estate Winner: Paris Tasting 1976. Alc. 14.5% by vol. 29 Cellared and bottled by Stag's Leap Wine Cellars, Napa, CA.