- This 1.5 L wine bottle contains 10 glasses of cabernet sauvignon wine, equal to two 750 mL bottles
- California red wine with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar, and toast
- Cabernet wine with flavors of blackberry, dark cherry, and spice
- Medium-bodied and complex red table wine with a toasty caramel finish
- Delicious red wine that pairs beautifully with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Established in 1979. Founded by Robert Mondavi. Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Our Cabernet Sauvignon is fruit-forward displaying aromas and flavors of blackberry and dark cherry with hints of toast and spice. Enjoy our cabernet sauvignon! orderwoodbridge.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Vinted & Bottled by Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA.