- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of cabernet sauvignon wine
- California red wine with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar, and toast
- Cabernet wine with flavors of blackberry, dark cherry, and spice
- Medium-bodied and complex red table wine with a toasty caramel finish
- Delicious red wine that pairs beautifully with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi. Established in 1979. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Our Cabernet Sauvignon displays aromas and flavors of blackberry and dark cherry, with hints of toast and spice. Wine to me is passion. It's family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit. - Robert Mondavi. woodbridgewines.com Vinted & bottled by Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA.