- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of cabernet sauvignon red wine
- Cabernet sauvignon wine with aromas of clove, cardamom, and vanilla spice
- Napa Valley red wine with intense, juicy blackberry fruit flavor
- Full-bodied, delicious red wine with a velvety, lingering finish
- Robert Mondavi red wine that pairs well with bison burgers and blue cheese
Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Est. 1966. In 1966, Robert Mondavi built his Napa Valley Winery with a singular vision: to create wines that stand amongst the world's finest. He believed that wines should reflect their origin, that they are the product of the soil, the climate, and the careful stewardship of those precious resources. Today at Robert Mondavi Winery, we proudly carry on this goal of excellence. The soul of the wine is in the soil. Alc. 15.5% by vol. 31 Produced & bottle by Robert Mondavi Winery, Oakville, CA USA.