Tremendously expressive, Beaulieu Vineyard Rutherford Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine offers black and blue berry aromatics and flavors, supported by sweet oak spices, dark chocolate, and anise. Enjoy the classic 'Rutherford dust' tannins, with signature fine cocoa powder texture and generous mouthfeel. The persistent lengthy finish of this Cabernet wine shows concentration and refinement, making a perfect pairing with grilled tri tip or a seasoned Sunday roast. For more than 100 years, Beaulieu Vineyard has set the standard for rich, classic Napa Valley wines.
- Saturated and elegant rutherford napa valley cabernet sauvignon wine delivers world-class refinement
- Expressive, rich dark berry and cocoa notes with a hint of violet and oak spice
- 92 points, jamessuckling.com
- Pair with grilled tri tip, or a seasoned sunday roast
- 14.6% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle
Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford, Napa Valley
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer