Loved around the world since 1985, Lindeman’s Bin Series wines are approachable in style, consistent in quality with global appeal. Designed to be opened, enjoyed and shared time and time again, these are wines people simply love to drink. Lindeman’s Bin 45 Cabernet Sauvignon features aromas of dark and red berry fruits, with hints of cedar oak, while the medium to full bodied palate exudes plum and berry flavours supported within a soft tannin structure.
- A medium to full bodied cabernet sauvignon that is a deep red color with ruby hues
- Exudes plum and berry flavours supported within a soft tannin structure, showing concentrated fruit cake and dark red berries
- Awarded a "best value" by wine spectator
- Pairs well with bbq meats or roast beef
- 14% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle