Farro Power Bowl
You’ll be pumped from the protein and vegetables that pack this super nutritious meal. Vegan (if you skip the feta) and paleo-friendly, it’s full of raw energy and bright flavors.
Total cook time
- 1 cup cooked O Organics® farro
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 cup O Organics® canned chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups fresh O Organics® spinach (about 2 handfuls)
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
Divide ingredients around 2 separate bowls: farro, basil, bell pepper, feta, raisins, chickpeas, and spinach.
Zest lemon over each bowl, then drizzle each bowl with a little olive oil, sea salt, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Toss together when you're ready to eat and dig in!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.