Eggnog Irish Coffee Cocktail
Indulge in classic holiday flavors with this comforting Eggnog Irish Coffee Cocktail! Ready in just 10 minutes, this festive, warm cocktail is perfect to enjoy on chilly winter nights during the holiday season. Made with our exclusive Lucerne® holiday eggnog, whipped cream, Signature RESERVE™ Tennessee whiskey and coffee, this simple recipe is sure to sweeten up the holiday season.
Total cook time
- 5 ounces freshly brewed Signature Reserve™ La Pradera Costa Rican coffee
- 4 ounces Lucerne® holiday eggnog, warmed
- 1.5 ounces Signature RESERVE™ Tennessee whiskey
- 1 teaspoon O Organics® pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Lucerne® whipped cream
- freshly grated nutmeg for garnish
Whisk to combine coffee, eggnog, whiskey and maple syrup. Pour into a 12-ounce mug and top with whipped cream and nutmeg, if desired. Serve.
Step 2 :: Helpful Hints
Prefer your drink a little sweeter? Just add an extra touch of the maple syrup.
Eggnog can be heated on the stovetop in a small sauce pan or in the microwave for about 1 minute.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.