Dessert Charcuterie Board
Step up your charcuterie skills with this sweet and savory dessert board that will "wow" your valentine! You can use ingredients you love best to customize your board this Valentine's Day.
Total cook time
- 8 ounces triple cream brie cheese wheel
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves, divided
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup assorted berries, (raspberries, blackberries and strawberries)
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds
- 1 large green apple, 1/4-inch slices
- Shortbread cookies
- Pound cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie cutter, trace and cut out a heart shape in the top crust of the brie wheel, removing only the rind. Add 1 tablespoon raspberry jam to the heart cut out. Bake for 5-7 minutes in the oven, until cheese and preserves are soft and melted slightly.
Remove from oven and place on board with the remaining raspberry preserves, chocolate, berries, almonds and apples. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.